The Caddo Parish Grand Jury returned nine true bills in it session ending November 16, 2023.
Five of the indictments concerned murders, attempted murders or associated felonies, three were for crimes of a sexual nature, and one was a secret indictment.
* Demarcus Antonio June Jr., 15, of Shreveport, is charged with second-degree murder in connection with the June 26, 2023 slaying of Samjarrar Amie and the attempted second-degree murder of Randy Bedford Jr. Amie, 30, and Bedford were shot in the 6800 block of Rasberry Lane in west Shreveport. The case is docket No. 396857.
* Jeffrey Jadarnyea Smith, 34, of Shreveport, is charged with second-degree murder in connection with the July 27, 2023 slaying of James Morgan. Morgan, 36, was shot in the 1900 block of Alston Street. The case is docket No. 396675.
* Kaiden Lyndell Brossett-Boone, 18, of Shreveport, is charged with the July 20, 2023 slaying of Sherman Durden, Durden, 44, was shot in the 6900 block of California Avenue. The case is docket No. 396899.
* Darreyon Marcell Thomas, 18, of Shreveport, is charged with the July 31, 2023 slaying of A’Jaylus Harris, 17, at Poland Street and Alabama Avenue, and the attempted second-degree murder of a juvenile only identified as K.W. The case is docket No. 396897.
* Quanchivas Roshun Webster, 26, of Shreveport, is charged with second-degree murder and possession of a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon by a convicted felon is connection with the May 7, 2023 slaying of Raymond Behan Jr. Behan, 44, was killed in the 700 block of Common Street. The case is docket No. 396725.
* Willie James Green, 23, of Shreveport; Anthony J. Hollis, 51, of Mooringsport; and Courtney Denon Oliver, 36, of Shreveport, all are charged with separate first-degree rapes. Due to the nature of the charges, the indictments for Green, Hollis and Oliver were filed under seal, with no further details available.
Finally, a secret indictment was returned, with no further details available.