Child Support Division

child support

The Caddo Parish Child Support Division provides a full staff who work to interview, establish, and enforce child support obligations in the First Judicial District Court and the Juvenile Court of Caddo Parish. The Child Support Division Office is located on the 13th floor of the American Tower/Raymond James Building, on the corner of Market and Travis St. The address of the American Tower/ Raymond James Building is 401 Market St. Shreveport, LA 71101. See map below.

The Child Support Office interviews daily beginning at 8:30am until 3:30pm. We accept walk-in interviews, or you can schedule an appointment. There are several ways you can apply for child support services:

  • You can apply online at and an appointment date will be mailed to you.
  • You can call our office to request the application paperwork be mailed to you. You may submit completed paperwork in person at our office or you can mail it back to us. If you return the paperwork by mail an appointment will be scheduled and you will be notified by mail. If you bring the paperwork to our office we can usually interview you at that time.
  • You can complete the paperwork in person and usually be interviewed at that time.

Whichever option you choose we will need the following documents (if available) to complete your interview:

  • Current ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Child’s Social Security Card
  • Child Support Judgment
  • Child’s Medicaid Kid Med, or LAChip Card (only if these apply to you)
  • Check Stubs
  • Proof of Daycare Expenses


What services does the Caddo Parish District Attorney Child Support Division provide?

We conduct interviews on all types of child support cases. We establish, enforce, and modify child and medical support orders.

Who can apply for child support services?

Any parent or person responsible for a child who needs our services.

Is there a fee?

For anyone not receiving TANF, KCSP, or Medicaid there is a $25.00 fee which must be paid by money order.

Who does the Caddo Parish DA represent?

Our attorneys represent the State of Louisiana in providing child support services and do not represent either the custodial or non-custodial parents.

Contact Us: (318) 226-6871

Hours: 8am – 4pm, M-F