Report A Crime


All crime reports should be directed to the police agency in the area where the crime occurred. The District Attorney’s Office does not take crime reports. If the crime occurred within the city limits of Shreveport contact the Shreveport Police Department (318) 673-7300. If the crime occurred outside the city limits, contact the Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office. (318) 681-0700. Crime stoppers for Caddo Parish is (318) 673-7373.